You'll love the views on Splendour of the Seas, a worldly ship that shares time between the coastlines of Europe and South America. Take in the scenery through thousands of windows that immerse you in historic towns and incredible mountainside beaches. Have a dip in the sun-drenched indoor/outdoor pool at the Solarium, try your hand at mini golf and rock climbing, or be pampered at the VitalitySM Spa.
Now, there's even more to love onboard, with the addition of guests' favorite experiences. New offerings include Chops Grille, a reinvented Centrum experience, the new R Bar, a poolside movie screen, the color-saturated BRITTO Gallery and a nursery for littlest cruisers.
Splendour Of The Seas Facts
- 124 new balcony staterooms
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions, new bathrooms and completely remodeled interiors, including new linens and furniture
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 4 whirlpools
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, and room service*
- Complimentary Park Cafe
- Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- Frozen treats at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, serving Seattle's Best Coffee*
- Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- A la carte menu at the new Viking Crown Lounge featuring bite-sized portions of classic dishes
- Specialty restaurants, listed below, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Chops Grille, Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse
- Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- Chef's Dining Package, at $115 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, Chops Grille steakhouse and Izumi Asian Cuisine
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Chic and sophisticated Centrum experience with enriching daytime activities, dazzling nightly entertainment and jaw-dropping aerial spectacles
- R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,500 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 164 slots and 11 tables
- 10 bars and lounges that never have a cover
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- Video game arcade
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures