This brilliant star of the Millennium Class shines even brighter, since her grand makeover in October 2015. The Penthouse and Royal suites have glimmering new marble, fixtures, seating, and more. Our first Rooftop Terrace gives you a chic new way to experience the great outdoors, with creative cocktails, favorite snacks, and movies alfresco. If you hunger for an Italian steak house, now we give you the fresh pastas and dry-aged steaks of Tuscan Grille. As always, relax in Infinity's spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms, with access to the "clean cuisine" of Blu. Enjoy an unordinary dinner at the innovative Qsine, then top it off with a chilled Peartini at the ice-topped Martini Bar. Celebrity Infinity always makes the most of your vacation.
Celebrity Infinity Facts
Canyon Ranch SpaClub
Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting-aboard Celebrity's modern luxury ships. Enhance your vacation with a complete wellness and lifestyle program that increases resilience, restores serenity, and helps you feel rejuvenated.
Your one-stop-spot at sea to find all the latest high-tech electronics including iPad and iPod mobile digital devices, MacBook computers, a variety of laptops, digital accessories, and cool electronic toys. Best of all, whatever you purchase at the Innovations Store is duty-free. iPad, iPod and MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Spa-inspired staterooms featuring indulgent amenities like a Hansgrohe shower tower and custom blended bath products to help you feel restored and renewed. An AquaClass Spa Concierge to help you arrange all your spa appointments. Complimentary access to our relaxing Persian Garden. Plus, exclusive access to the Blu restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
A refreshingly indulgent menu of "clean cuisine" provides an exclusive dining sanctuary exclusively for AquaClass guests. A lighter take on your favorites, Blu features inventive dishes with fresh, crisp flavors in a sophisticated atmosphere. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Qsine, our one-of-a-kind specialty restaurant, features a uniquely unordinary approach to dining. At Qsine, we strive to awaken your palate through a modern and whimsical approach to familiar dishes from around the world. Food is artfully presented, without traditional courses, and intended to be shared. And, to make it even more playful, the menu and wine list are creatively presented on an iPad. Let your Culinary Tour Guide take you on an unforgettable journey.
Keep in touch 24 hours a day in the Celebrity iLoungeSM, our one-of-a-kind hip Internet lounge that is the first Authorized Apple Reseller at Sea. Celebrity iLounge also offers various iLearn classes to help you master the latest photography, video and audio skills.
Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria
The warm atmosphere, comfortable furniture and the sweet scent of the Gelateria's freshly baked waffle cones create an instant emotional connection. Cafe al Bacio is a great place to relax, any time of day. Many like to stop by in the evening for one of the specialty dessert cocktails, and chat about a great meal that they had or a wonderful show they just enjoyed. There's always something to talk about at Cafe al Bacio.
Qsine® offers a culinary journey that delivers elements of surprise and delight. Our James Beard featured Master Chef created Qsine to give you something you've never experienced before—on land or at sea. Leave any preconceived notions behind. Dig in and try new things. It's time your palate got a wakeup call. Our iPad® menus make your dining experience even more fun and interactive.
As an AquaClass® guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner. If the concept of "spa restaurant" causes you or your significant other to think you'll never see a steak or a rich dessert on the menu, that is definitely not the case. The cuisine at Blu is simply an imaginative way of preparing popular dishes without fussiness or pretense. Tender steak is served with a flavorful truffle vinaigrette instead of a heavy béarnaise. We call it "clean cuisine."
- Bistro on Five
The open kitchen provides its own bit of theatre, night and day. Stop by whenever you wish; Bistro on Five is open from eleven o'clock in the morning until midnight. The friendly, open nature of Bistro on Five is reflected by the chefs. Whether you need a fast snack before a spa appointment or a relaxing lunch after you've returned, the service at Bistro on Five is as quick as you need it to be. The attentive wait staff will introduce you to globally inspired crêpes, soups, salads, sandwiches, daily specials, shakes and floats.
- Cafe al Bacio and Galateria
The warm atmosphere, comfortable furniture and the sweet scent of the Gelateria's freshly baked waffle cones create an instant emotional connection. Café al Bacio is a great place to relax, any time of day. Many guests like to stop by in the evening for one of the specialty dessert cocktails, and chat about a great meal that they had or a wonderful show they just enjoyed. There's always something to talk about at Café al Bacio.
Starting this April, Suite Class guests will be indulged with a new and exclusive restaurant—Luminae. Offering complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Luminae is a culinary experience of modern, eclectic cuisine and extraordinary service that will remind you (and your taste buds) that there’s no better way to vacation than as a Celebrity Cruises Suite Class guest. Luminae offers a deliciously exclusive dining experience like no other.
- Martini Bar & Crush - ice-topped bar, our talented bartenders put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Michael's Club - A private lounge for those in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, plus a continental breakfast. Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and tapas are served 5–8 PM daily. Its dedicated Concierge can help arrange your specialty dining, shore excursions, even handle inquiries about various ports of call. Desk hours vary by itinerary. Michael’s Club is available 24 hours a day.
- Cellar Masters - Immerse yourself in the culture of wine within the inviting atmosphere of Cellar Masters, our wine bar. Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. To help you explore these wines, we feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine-by-the-glass dispensing system. With a simple swipe of your SeaPass® card, it will pour your choice directly from the bottle in a 1-ounce, 2.5-ounce or 5-ounce portion. Our Sommeliers will guide you in the use of the Enomatic® system and offer further insight into the fine art of wine selection, an integral part of an epicurean lifestyle. Then, you'll be ready to begin your travels through the world of wine.
- Rendezvous Lounge - On Millennium Class ships, the Rendezvous Lounge is the perfect place to gather before dinner for a cocktail and dancing. After dinner enjoy live music, dancing and a signature cocktail.
- Additional Bars and Lounges are available