Debuting on Febuary 7th, the revamped Liberty of the Seas. The biggest adventure just got super sized. Wilder thrill rides - like the first Tidal Wave waterslide at sea, along with it's two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it's The Perfect Storm. A bigger-than-ever aqua park, Splashaway Bay. Bolder dining options like our crowd favorite restaurant Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni's Table and R Bar. With brand new panoramic Ocean View staterooms, this is going to be huge.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for – like the FlowRider surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, and much more.
Liberty Of The Seas Facts
- NEW Panoramic staterooms with floor to ceiling windows
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- NEW The first Tidal WaveSM waterslide at sea, along with it's two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it's The Perfect Storm
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- NEW Specialty restaurants Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni's Table and R Bar*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- NEW Splashaway Bay kid's water park
- DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures