The newly renovated Liberty of the Seas is packed with all the phenomenal onboard experiences you'd expect from our innovative Freedom class of ships, plus new offerings to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks Experience. Put on your boogie shoes for hit Broadway musical Saturday Night Fever. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for -like the FlowRider surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, and much more.
Liberty Of The Seas Facts
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures