Allure of the Seas has been named Best Cruise Ship by Travel Weekly readers. But this isn't just a cruise ship. It's an adventure that sails way ahead of the curve. Explore seven singular neighborhoods, from the winding paths of Central Park to the ultimate rush of the Pool and Sports Zone. Surfing. Ziplining. Ice-skating. 3D movies. Come seek all this and more on Allure of the Seas - your biggest vacation yet.
Allure Of The Seas Facts
- Adults-only Solarium pool
- Beach Pool
- 10 whirlpools
- Central Park with restaurants, shopping and galleries
- Full-service Vitality Spa with treatments by Elemis
- State-of-the-art Vitality Fitness Center
- Zip line, 82 feet across and nine decks up
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two 43-foot high rock-climbing walls
- Ice-skating rink
- Main Pool
- Sports Pool
- Full-sized basketball court
- Six-course seasonal menu at 150 Central Park, by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Chops Grille American steakhouse
- Izumi Hibachi and Sushi
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- The first Starbucks at sea
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Games and carousel at the Boardwalk
- Teen programs and hangout spots
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Broadway's hit musical Mamma Mia!
- High-diving AquaTheater shows
- Ice-skating shows
- Casino Royale
- Bar hopping: Live jazz club, comedy club, karaoke bar, DJs and more
- Designer boutiques Coach, Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
- Discover a realm of uncharted luxury with the new Royal Suite Class.
- Allure of the Seas is powered by VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea. Craft your onboard adventure in real time.