Pure relaxation and incredible views along the way. Jewel of the Seas, a dazzling Radiance-class ship, combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and wide-open spaces for the ultimate cruise getaway. With acres of glass throughout and elevators facing the sea, every view is picture-worthy. Bask at the tranquil Solarium pool, recharge at Vitality Spa, or reach new heights on our signature rock-climbing wall. When the sun goes down, the night heats up with Broadway-style shows, Casino Royale, plus 16 bars and lounges. It's the amazing vacation you've been searching for.
Jewel Of The Seas Facts
- Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu and a thermal suite
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and Pilates
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, a specialty coffee house
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 12 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables, Scoreboard Sports Bar, and the Schooner Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Adventure Beach kids' pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures