Mariner Of The Seas
A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between. There's now even more to enjoy onboard including new shopping experiences and a revitalized Casino Royale.
Plus signature favorites are still onboard. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and now more duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends with new shops, spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Mariner Of The Seas Facts
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114 occupancy; 3,807 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 138,279
- Length: 1020'
- Max Beam: 159.6'
- Draft: 29'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Electric Current: 110/220 VAC/1500 watts
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
Rest & Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Flat-screen televisions in staterooms and shipwide Wi-Fi, touchscreen wayfinders and digital signs
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Diamond Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members.
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Chops Grills Steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- Revitalized Vegas-style Casino Royale featuring Baccarat and Sic Bo
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including a Coach store, jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging and in-line skating tracks
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- DreamWorks® Experience