Gear up for adventure right onboard Navigator of the Seas. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing and duty-free shopping. And enjoy spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room.
Navigator Of The Seas Facts
- VitalitySM Spa and Fitness Center
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 7 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running track
- Multi-course dining in the Main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Windjammer Cafe, Cafe Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
- Chops Grille signature Steakhouse*
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant*
- Izumi Japanese cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections*
- Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Room service**
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
**Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- Vegas-style Casino Royale
- R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails
- 11 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Two Poets Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade
More delectable ways to dine onboard are here. Have dinner family style at Giovannis Table, and share Italian classics. Bite into the sumptuous pan-Asian cuisine at Izumi. Experience Sabor Modern Mexican for savory guacamole and refreshing margaritas served tableside. Enjoy tasty treats from our Cupcake Cupboard now served in the Cafe Promenade.
Sail on the first ship to debut with virtual balconies! Enjoy the sights and sounds of the sea with expansive real-time views of the ocean and our exciting destinations all from the comforts of your interior stateroom. Plus, we are introducing panoramic ocean view staterooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. With staterooms this innovative, you may never want to leave.
Hang ten above sea level on the FlowRider, the first signature surf simulator to debut on the Voyager-class. Or simply hang out by the pool and watch movies and sporting events on a 220-square foot outdoor screen. We are also adding the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery, and the Diamond Lounge exclusively for suite and Crown & Anchor Society members.
Staying connected at sea will be easier than ever with Wi-Fi available throughout the ship. And if you choose to stay in your stateroom to catch a movie, you'll be able to do it with all new flat-panel televisions. Best of all, we're introducing digital way-finders onboard so you can find your next hangout and see what's lined up for the day.