Is it adventure you seek, or a restful retreat from life on land? Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it's zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends-with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
In 2015 Explorer of the Seas will be completing a revitalization that will bring you more new innovative features at sea such as the FlowRider surf simulator, a 3-D movie theatre, all new staterooms including new virtual balconies and new dining experiences.
Explorer Of The Seas Facts
- NEW FlowRider
- Rock wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running Track
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian trattoria and Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- NEW Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse, Chop's Grille*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- NEW Diamond Club for Crown & Anchor Society members to enjoy
- NEW Digital Wayfinders and signage
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 287 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Champagne Bar, Crown & Kettle Pub, and The Chamber nightclub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Staterooms with real time virtual balconies
- Vitality Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.